Monday, June 15, 2009

red and white palette

Today, a package arrived at my house. Guess what? Inside,it was a surprise pair of flat shoes from Wondershoe I mentioned in my post before, regarding the photo competition thing. Lucky me, Wondershoe didn't send something I don't like. I think they're cute! and what's more....they fit me well..Thank you Wondershoe! ;)




Excuse my poor photoshopping skills (focus: the left-most shoe looks chipped) hahaha


I'm wearing: Arithalia white top, Et Cetera cardigan, Anap button skirt, Wondershoe flats

what do you think if the flats? cool, huh? hehe.. oh! I just realized that all of my three pairs of Wondershoe flats have white as their major color.

uuhhh.. today I was very bored. I didn't go anywhere. Can you imagine holidays without a driver (he's gone with the wind, swallowed by the Earth) ? and moreover I myself can't drive.. god, help me! I want to be a transporter. at least for just one and a half month! Can I, can I, can I ????

hhh..I think I need one bottle of Kerastase hair-root awakening foam. I hate my ugly hair. and I think I'm getting fatter. again. 

bored bored bored....

bored bored..

bored...

...

:(

till then,
Janice

13 comments:

ninit said...

guess whaaat Janice..

I got plain black shoes for the present from Wondershoe,,
and I got lil jealous when I see your present

:'(

Anonymous said...

congratulation :)

Janice Nerissa said...

thanks!

nitya: oh...don't be jealous.hehehe your shoes must be lovely too :)

Mita Afrianty said...

lucu bgttttt... so cute on your feet! sepertinya hobi buying shoes ya?hehe..it's okay,a woman always love shoes and bags

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

very lovely flats!
xx

Anonymous said...

weeee janice you are so lucky. that shoes is kinda look like Queen Bee's shoes. hihihi.
btw, do you mind if you follow my blog too ?

Lee said...

They simply gorgeous. Outstanding!
Sometimes its not the shoes that is beautiful, but the person wearing them makes it beautiful.
For you, its both.
Have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Janice Nerissa said...

ordinary diary: Thanks! hehehe iyah nih demen nya sepatu.hehehe

suzanne: they are! :D

talita: masa sih? hehe..ohh..okay okay.. I'll follow our bolg too. will do it asap :)

uncle lee: oh that's so nice of you..hehe thank you... :D

Yulia Rahmawati said...

love red...........

Janice Nerissa said...

red rocks! ;)

Anonymous said...

beneran. coba cek aja di blog nya. hehehe

Susan Angelia said...

Janice, you look sweet here :]
that shoes is lovely too.

xoxo
susan

Janice Nerissa said...

thanks Susan :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online