Thursday, April 16, 2009

i got a new camera

yesterday, my uncle bought a camrea for me. actually we've been browsing and searching for good camera with a reasonable price. and finally i have one! yaay!

the camera is fujifilm finepix s700. though it's only about Rp 2 million, it's amazing! with 10x optical zoom and 7.1 megapixel, i think this camera is just enough for me, since i'm just an amateur. it has a manual function, and that makes it possible for me to learn the basic of photgraphy, i guess.

here are some pics of the camera:


my hand is just the right size to grip it.



now i'm experimenting on ways to capture a focused and nice pictures.

by the way, tomorrow is my IELTS test! wish me luck and confidence guys..
i want to get the highest possible mark! though it's unlikely to happen..sigh

anyway, just pray for me. bye bye bloggie!

XOXO,
lovely girl here,
janice

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online