Sunday, May 17, 2009

flash-a-color

last Saturday, my best friend Vina had a sleep over at my home. we had so much fun! a bit of mind refreshment is needed for my exhausted brain. hihi. we made lots of mess (lots of mess, again i retype it, lots of mess.) and we played dress-up! with loud banging dance music and ourselves as the photographers, we posed and then mixed and clashed stuff again.

too bad Gaby is not allowed to take part in our craziness. she has an exam starting today. ToT

I can't wait for next 'fashion show' with my girls. =D

and here are some pictures we took:







my sister


vina

there are still so many pictures but i'm too lazy to wait for the photo-uploader to finish working. it takes too long time! :p

till then,
XOXO
janice

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online